Take time today to think about how selfish and judgmental you could be when it comes to building across the board relationships that promotes success. Race, religion, education and class is often an influencing factor in what many call successful relationships. As you follow through in this 100 day programme, you want to be the person that anyone can turn to without been threaten or rejected. Most of the people that you can fly into the future with to make a huge difference may be crawling today. Some may even have moral failures or different believes systems. Maturity in relationship building for the next level successful outcome could also be base on being accommodating in our way of connecting with people. Your relationships must have a blend of people at all levels of life and from different backgrounds. Sometimes in our attempt to following all the big dreams, we make the mistake of becoming antisocial with other people because of what we dislike about them. If you are really ready for uncommon success, be ready to meet everyone whiles you maintain who you are. Success can come from any where and anybody and that is the most reason why you need open up and have a place for everybody in your life and what you do. Take note of the following tips.
- Don’t be move by your critics.
- Don’t give up on people who are not like you.
- Don’t join the everything must be ok clique.
- Believe in the restoration of people with character failure.
- Give moral support to those under attack.
- Don’t believe all the bad stories you hear about people.
- Take time to know people.
Take time today to call some people with grate potential who have been side-lined or forsaking by their community or people in their profession. If possible, arrange to go pay a visit with a gift and words of kindness. Presence is sometimes proof of support and believe in peoples future. Show love, kindness and faith in peoples future by accepting them for who they are today without compromising your standards. Speak well of them in their absence by telling others all the good things happening in their life’s. Finally, by operating this way you are using your influence to build other peoples reputation for uncommon success.
- Lord Jesus, help me by using your grace upon my life to make a difference in somebodies life today.
- O Lord, help and raise all the grate people who are under attack in their assignment and restore double joy to their lives. Bring the restoration that sparks grate success for their lives.
Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
1 Thessalonians 5:14
“All God’s giants have been weak men who did great things for God because they reckoned on God being with them.”
J. Hudson Taylor